We are committed to keeping our members, guests and visitors safe during the COVID-19 pandemic.
**NEW UPDATES** As as 29th January 2021
- Please note that Covid restrictions and legislation still applies and basic conditions of entry to the venue are:
- You must sign in and out when entering/ leaving the premises
- You must not enter the venue when feeling ill or unwell
- You must be seated whilst in the venue
- You agree to practice hand hygiene
- You agree to maintain social distancing
We are a registered COVID-Safe business, and have established the following practices in our Club;
- Everyone is required to sign in with Service NSW QR codes. If any person is unable to do so, ask staff at reception who will manually enter your details onto the Service NSW Webform, this is a requirement from the government for contact tracing.
- We have load limits for the Club based on the 2m2 rule. This includes within our event rooms.
- We have signage at the entrance to the Club, as well as within the venue to provide information on our COVID Safe practices.
- All patrons must be seated and must not mingle with other patrons outside of their direct group. Patrons are permitted to go to the bar to get a drink, order and pay for their meals from the restaurant and use the amenities.
- Furniture and chairs must not be moved. We have placed furniture in specific places to adhere to the social distancing regulations.
- Only one entry and exit will be operational – this will the Club’s main door.
- Cashless payments will be preferred to help reduce handling and contact.
- Strict hygiene procedures have been put in place for our staff and we ask that our customers utilise our hand sanitiser dispensers which we have placed for your convenience around the club.
- Our events department is operational we amended our Packages to provide clients with a COVIDSafe event in line with the current regulations.
- There is a separate sign in sheet in the Bowlers locker room for those who wish to utilise the bowling greens.
- We ask that if you feel unwell, to please refrain from entering our club and seek appropriate medical advice.
- Events can host up to 220 guests (Auditorium capacity) Room capacity limits apply. Please contact our event team for more information.
We also have rules and restrictions that have been incorporated in to our events services;
Covid-19 restrictions that currently apply to events are as follows;
- Any dancing or dance floors are currently not permitted at any events EXCEPT a wedding of 20 people or less. If this rule changes, you will be advised but please note that there may be restrictions on the size of the dance floor as well as capacity limits allowed on the dance floor in order to adhere to the 1.5 metre social distancing rule.
- The club is required to have names and contact phone numbers of every guest within the event that can be provided to the police/government if a Covid-19 case is discovered. To alleviate a long queue at the reception and to allow guests to just go straight in to the event space on arrival, we ask that the organiser provide the Club with a list of each guest’s name and the guest’s contact phone number at least 2 days prior to the event. If the event organiser is unable to provide this, please note that there will be a significant wait time to sign everyone in. All guests over the age of 18 will need to provide either a membership card OR photo ID in order to sign in. ALL guests at the event will need to be on the list, including those who are under 18 (please note that this includes small children and babies who can be contacted via their parent/guardian phone number).
- Guests are encouraged to stay seated at all times and reduce mingling and seat swapping to a minimum. Our staff will kindly remind guests to remain seated where possible if groups are tending to not follow this advice.
- No buffets, canape service or shared platters are allowed due to cross contamination. Plated meals or individually portioned meals are available and the Club is continuously looking at new ways to adapt customer menu requests to adhere to the Covid-19 restrictions.
We kindly ask all our event customers to be mindful that we are not able to offer our usual services whilst navigating through these uncertain times, are we are adapting and adjusting each week to try to offer the best service possible to our clients. We are still striving to make every occasion a memory and to continue to offer our venue to our community as a place to celebrate events, but with some new rules and restrictions to keep us all COVIDSafe.